HOW OUR ROCK WALL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS WORKS
Decorative rock, block or retaining walls are an essential part of landscaping on the hillsides, gardens, or ALR land throughout the Okanagan Valley. When building a wall on your property – that has been designed to hold back tons of soil and earth – there is little margin for error. We have years of experience implementing solid wall solutions and look forward to working with you.
Five Steps to Completion
- We come onsite and meet with you to discuss what you are looking for, what materials will work, budget and excavation requirements.
- We determine how many feet of wall or driveway you need.
- We provide an accurate quote based on the materials you’d like to use and the timing of the project.
- Once approved, we will ask for a deposit and schedule the team
- We’ll get to work and build your new wall(s), driveway, or water feature. The end result will be a beautiful addition to your property.
The amount of work required to build walls, waterfalls, staircases, or driveways can vary widely from project to project. The slope of your property, the amount of earth your wall must hold back, and the overall accessibility of your property will all contribute to the final cost. Our goal is your complete satisfaction with the end result!